Can I still get my Youthpass certificate, even if my project took place some years ago?

If you were a participant in a project that took place sometime ago or even in a project supported by one of the previous programmes, you can still ask for a Youthpass certificate. However, please consider that SALTO T&C RC does not have central access to the certificates. The certificates can be issued by the organisations who were responsible for the project.

In case you would like to obtain a Youthpass certificate, please contact your organisation and ask them for support. Please note that the chances of finding back the organisation and having Youthpass issued decrease if a long time has passed since your project.