The series took place between December 2022-March 2023. At the moment there are no further workshops planned. You can find more information on the realised workshops below.
More information on the workshops:
Youthpass is the recognition tool of Erasmus+ Youth and the European Solidarity Corps. The Youthpass concept, in addition to the certificate, considers it a facilitated reflective learning process that leads to self-assessment of the developed competences.
In 2022, Youthpass has gone through important changes in its structure, its design and its content. More information on the changes in Youthpass.
Although Youthpass is well-established in many activities within the youth programmes, its use - as a process - in training activities can still be improved. With this purpose, we are offering a series of 4 online workshops for trainers that specifically aim to:
- Break down the Youthpass process into its components and discuss what is meant by each
- Provide hands-on tools and methods to implement the process in training activities
- Help trainers get acquainted with the changes in Youthpass (including the use of the ETS Competence Model for Youth Workers as the reference framework in Youthpass for training activities)
- Help sustain a community of practice and multipliers who have the resources and competences to implement Youthpass in their training activities
- Offer inspiration and answers for the challenges they face
The workshops are open for trainers in the youth field, no matter your experience level. From beginner to very experienced trainers, all can find something for themselves in the workshops. So, do join!
- Workshops will be held in English and a good level of English is expected from participants.
- It is good to have the latest version of Zoom installed and have a working camera and microphone to participate in the discussions.
- You can join one, some or all of the workshops from the series.
- There is no selection process, you can simply register and join the workshops.
- The sessions will not be recorded. So, don't miss this unique opportunity!